02 November 2009

Harvest time in Jali.

Modeling my Halloween costume for the kids! Hilarious!



Ousman being cute.



Roasting marshmallows! The kids LOVED them!



My namesake, Habie Kuyateh, the women's group president, Daranding (Iya for short) Drammeh, and Halimatou taking a break from harvesting rice.



Fatoumata didn't take a break all day despite working in the hot sun for 8 hours. I told her my skin was not as strong as hers, I'm beat after 5!



Harvesting rice.



Ousman and I


Lisa came to visit for the weekend- drinking juice and making collages.



Thanks for the care package! The kids pretend they're cars.



Relaxing with the family after a long day in the rice field.



Buba and Alaigie after going to the pump to get bath water.


My halloween costume, thank goodness I found a life-sized picture of Bill Clinton's head!



Boat Cruise on the coast.





Halloween boat trip, swimming in the ocean.















No comments: